TCCA’s 21st CCW Event Set to Bring the Critical Communications World Together in Kuala Lumpur
Critical Communications World (CCW), the leading conference and exhibition dedicated to connecting critical communications professionals, will take place from 18th – 20th June in Kuala Lumpur, hosted by Malaysia’s Sapura Group. Registration for the event is now open.
Produced by TCCA, CCW is the leading event for all stakeholders in mission-critical and business-critical communications looking for unparalleled access to authoritative content, up-to-the-minute policy, insight and intelligence alongside real-world case studies and best practice advice; combined with the latest technological innovations.
This year’s show will take place at the Malaysia International Trade & Exhibition Centre (MITEC) for the first time.
The three day event will feature a series of keynote speaker sessions, masterclasses and panel discussions by industry experts, along with a showcase theatre highlighting the latest and greatest technology.
CCW will also host the International Critical Communications Awards (ICCAs) presentation ceremony, the culmination of a programme designed to recognise and celebrate innovation, excellence and execution in mission-critical communications. The ICCAs highlight products, services, organisations and individuals who are pushing the boundaries of technological capabilities.
Programme highlights include:
- Keynote Session: Critical communications standards supporting a multi-vendor and interoperable environment by Adrian Scrase, CTO, ETSI & Head of MCC, 3GPP
- Keynote Session: Experience with new services in Nødnett, the nationwide TETRA network in Norway by Nina Myren, Head of Section, Department for Public Safety Communications, Norwegian Directorate for Civil Protection (DSB)
- Keynote Session: Networks of the future: “We are the network!” by Andreas Gegenfurtner, President, Federal Agency for Public Safety Digital Radio (BDBOS)
- Masterclass: Insights into Malaysian and APAC critical communications, chaired by Kevin Graham, Director, Australasian Critical Communications Forum. In depth discussion on mission critical communications in the Asian region with case studies in key vertical markets, including government/public sector, transport, energy and resources & industrial
- Masterclass: The global flavours of critical broadband, chaired by Tero Pesonen, Chair, Critical Communications Broadband Group (CCBG), TCCA. The discussions are for the benefit of governmental operators and agencies that are in the process of or are planning to start their journey from narrowband, voice-centric critical communications to the broadband era. It will provide individuals with some new insights and tools to move forward, with greater understanding of possible pitfalls
- Panel Discussion: Advances in AI technologies and applications for critical communications, chaired by Barbara Held, Head of Directorate, Strategy and Central Management, BDBOS, with the panellists: Paul Steinberg, Senior Vice President of Technology, Motorola Solutions; Francesco Calabró, CTO, Cyber Security Division, Leonardo; Zoltan Wirth, Vice President & Head of Cyber Networks, Airbus and Eric Monchalin, VP, Head of Machine Intelligence, Atos
Please see the full masterclasses and sessions timetable here.
Tony Gray, TCCA Chief Executive, said:
“Following the success of our 20th anniversary event in Berlin, we are looking forward to presenting CCW 2019 in Malaysia and providing the platform for mission-critical and business-critical organisations to share knowledge and ideas that catalyse and drive innovation across all critical communications sectors.”
Registration for the event is open. Please click here to sign up.