Anti-Corrosion Coatings for Rail
Distek (Armorgalv) helps manufacturers make their anti-corrosion coating in-house with green, easy-to-operate TDG coating lines.
When it comes to anti-corrosion coatings, most steel-product manufacturers pay extra and use external coating providers instead of doing their coating in-house and cutting their costs dramatically.
There are two main reasons for this:
- Most existing coating technologies are complicated and require deep knowledge and resources. Manufacturers aren’t coating experts, so they prefer to delegate.
- Anti-corrosion processes usually involve hazardous materials and polluting waste, requiring special facilities and capabilities to handle them.
Our Distek (Armorgalv) thermal-diffusion zinc coating technology solves these problems:
- Entirely green process – no hazardous materials and no polluting waste
- A dry process that uses zinc powder in closed ovens at a low temperature
- Compact, easy-to-operate, computerized, automated coating lines – you don’t have to be/hire a coating expert or educated engineer
- The line is on only when it’s needed – when no coating has to be done, you simply turn it off
- And the best part: our process achieves the best anti-corrosion results – up to 3000 hours in salt spray test
The line stands next to your production floor, making the coating just another part of the production process, saving you all the costs and hassle involved in sending your products to external suppliers for coating.
We plan, design and deliver the lines to our clients and supply our patented materials during the line’s lifetime. In the last decades, we’ve sold lines to dozens of clients worldwide in a vast range of industries, like utilities, automotive, oil and energy, railway, marine, military and more.