Today at Railtex: Day 3 – 16 May 2019
Railtex Day 3: it’s the last day of the show. But the events are still going strong. A highlight in today’s itinerary is the speech on hydrogen-powered trains and their ability to replace diesel, given by Mike Muldoon from Alstom at 12:30pm in the Seminar Theatre.
Railtex Day 3 Events at a Glance
- 10:30am | Rail Track – Real Performance | Seminar Theatre
- 10:30am–12:00 | Recruitment Showcase Seminar and Panel Discussion – Securing the Next Generation | Conference Zone
- 11:00am | The Decarbonisation Challenge | Knowledge Hub
- 11:10am | Innovation in Collaborative Ground Risk Management Using Geospatial Information Systems | Seminar Theatre
- 11:45am | Funding Even More Innovation | Knowledge Hub
- 11:50am | Keynote by Stuart Calvert, Network Rail – Devolution and the Digital Railway – A National Approach to Local Needs | Seminar Theatre
- 12:30pm | Hydrogen Powered Trains – How They Help Replace Diesel | Seminar Theatre
- 12:30pm | Unlocking Innovation SME Pitches | Knowledge Hub
- 1:10pm | Intelligent or Closed-Loop Pantograph | Seminar Theatre
- 1:45pm | UKRRIN Centre of Excellence in Digital Systems | Knowledge Hub
- 1:50pm | Keynote by Andy McDonald MP – Labour’s Plans for Rail | Seminar Theatre
- 2:30pm | Getting Ready for HS2 – Opportunities to Deliver Britain’s New High Speed Railway | Knowledge Hub
Railtex will be open 10am–4pm on Thursday, 16 May. As a supporting media organisation of Railtex we hope your final day at the show is a good one and that you’ve had a fruitful Railtex 2019.