When Access Counts
Latching systems with vibration resistance for trains
Rolling down the tracks can sometimes shake things up. This, however, should not apply for latching systems that needs to be designed to withstand both weather conditions and all kind of vibrations. Luckily, we provide latching systems with vibration resistance for the train industry.
User experience matters
Train operators, mechanics and conductors probably open and close different kinds of doors in and outside the train at least 25 times per day. Imagine if those latching systems do not function smoothly, and people need to use physical force every time they operate a door or latch. Fatigue and frustration can easily build up.
Trains often operate with people and goods in them and they both need to be protected during transport. To ensure personal safety, doors and cabinets needs to be securely closed and locked.
From toolboxes to HVAC units
Trains and vehicles have a vast number of latching applications in and outside of them. We have designed and delivered these kinds of solutions for train roof hatches, central locking systems, toolboxes, electrical enclosures for trains and HVAC units for trains. And much more.
Products and solutions
Products/solutions for interior use:
- Cabinets: customized Push-Button locks, Flush compression latches, Quarter-turn locks / Cylinder locks, Rotary latching systems, Flush Pop-out T-handle, Edge protection, and Cover stays
- Hatches on walls, floors and ceilings: vibration-proof Quarter-turn latches and Flush compression latches, Cylinder locks and Edge protection
- Telescopic ladder for multi functions inside the train
- Folding tables: a Multi-Link hinge for different types of folding tables
Products/solutions for exterior use:
- Hatches: vibration-proof Quarter-turn locks in stainless steel and Compression Quarter-turns in stainless steel
- Passenger doors: customized Sealing profiles and Edge protection
- Skirts both sealed and not: Quarter turns, Compression Quarter turns and Compression latches in stainless steel with trapezoidal thread, Edge protection and Clip on profiles
- Transformer unit/station: Quarter turns, Compression Quarter turns, Vector T1, Vector T2 and Vector T3 Handles in stainless steel, Vision swing handle systems, Rotary latching systems, Vector P, Hinges and Sealing profiles
Meeting standards and requirements
Quality and high standards should never be in question when working with us. Industrilas is a member of the International Automotive Task Force, IATF and our products fulfills all the demands of industry standards. We are transparent in this aspect and you can rest assure that our solutions fulfill all applicable standards.
Industrilas develops, designs and manufactures locks and smart solutions for all kinds of industry applications. Our main drive is our never-ending curiosity about our customers and the best thing we know is to create solutions that will enhance your business. Since every customer is unique, it is important for us to get to know each other. Together we will come up with the best solution that meets your needs and that will make your job easier. We do a lot more at Industrilas than first meets the eye and the best part is that we do it all inhouse. This makes our manufacturing times shorter and hence, our deliveries faster.
We are active in several industries:
- Food and pharmaceutical
- IT and telecom
- Off-highway vehicles
- Power generation and distribution
We deliver solutions such as:
- Latching systems
- Mechatronic solutions
Our patented brands include:
- Industrilas Vector™
- Industrilas Klima-flex™
- Industrilas Vision™
- IATF 16949