Socomec Presents INOSYS LBS, the New Innovative Generation of Load Break Switches
INOSYS LBS © SocomecSocomec manufactures a unique and innovative solution for the protection of electrical facilities and offers a full range of load break switches with disconnection (for AC and DC current). Whilst retaining the essential features that contributed to the success and reputation of the SIRCO range, the INOSYS LBS load break switches today offer users a real technological leap forward. By integrating a tripping function that allows remote emergency switching, Socomec offer a major advance to users of load break switches.
Reliability and guaranteed safety combined with low maintenance costs are vital when selecting components for integration in electrical systems. With its proven switching technology and tripping function, INOSYS LBS can be used for performing safe maintenance in the installation as well as emergency breaking.
INOSYS LBS are multi-polar load break switches. They can be operated manually using the handle or remotely (via tripping coils) to disconnect part or all of the electrical installation. They make and break under load conditions, provide safety isolation for any low voltage circuits and are suitable for emergency switching.
- A unique solution for load break switching with a very high level of safety, reliability and performance.
- Combined with the RESYS AFD: an innovative system for detecting arc-faults in photovoltaic facilities.
- Guaranteed visible breaking and isolation of contacts.
- Many accessories for easy integration at various levels of the installation.
- An extensive range from 100 to 1250 A DC and 100 to 630 A AC – DC/1000 VAC.
- A multi-standard solution (IEC, UL, CCC).
Please visit Socomec for more information.