Insulated Catering Boxes for Trains
The Tower Advanced Insulated Box is a thermal container to keep food chilled at +8°C or frozen -20°C temperatures for 24 hours, without the need for dry ice or dedicated networks at each station.
Its benefits? Provides return catering opportunities, reduces product loss, and maintains safety requirements.
Tower temperature-controlled insulated catering boxes simplify your supply chain by removing the need to create dedicated networks at each station.
A simplified supply chain using our thermal insulated food containers offers both an environmental and cost-effective catering solution. Removing the need to use dry ice provides a safer catering operation whilst maintaining food safety requirements. The longevity of Tower’s insulated catering solutions enables you to provide return catering opportunities and multiple stops with a single catering uplift.
Access to a global network means greater availability and flexibility for rail customers and catering companies to lease insulated food containers to keep their food chilled at <+8°C or frozen -20°C temperatures for 24 hours.
- The Tower boxes enable train operators to carry food without compromising safety standards or creating dedicated supply chain networks at each station.
- Provides return catering opportunities and possibilities for the closure of down route catering stations thus reducing costs.
- Allows sufficient catering product to be loaded from primary stations so top-ups can be reduced/eliminated along the network.
- Provides product consistency.
- Our technology enables food to be stored for up to 24 hours within legal safety temperature requirements.
- Our AIBs are made of a unique lightweight durable polymer material and are 100% reusable.
- Eliminates the need for dry ice.
- Our AIBs fit into Atlas catering boxes and carts.
- Drives food safety, integrity and innovation.
- Reduces the cost of product loss.
- Available in 2 sizes the range of robust, reliable, reusable Airline Insulated Boxes offer a cost-effective and sustainable catering operation.
For more information please visit our catering insulated solution page.