Booking, Reservation and Revenue Management Software
Sqills is the leading, innovative, provider of (SAAS) software solutions for the rail and bus industry. We build, implement and maintain high-quality, mission critical, software solutions. Our extensive experience on fare, booking and revenue management engines has formed the foundation of the world-class S3 Passenger booking, reservation and revenue management software suite. S3 Passenger has been designed from scratch for train and bus operators to lower their distribution costs, improve their time to market and enhance customer preference.
Commercial Off-the-Shelf (COTS) Software
S3 Passenger is the best available sales and distribution system on the market. It is a fully scalable web based platform that can handle millions of transactions. The system handles multi-segment and multi-stopover passenger transport services, with or without reservation including sales of additional on-board services and after-sales operations of previously created bookings. Thousands of out-of-the-box features allow rail users to benefit from proven technology, short time-to-market and powerful self-services.
The real-time S3 Passenger system has 3 objectives:
- Provide end-customer easy and efficient self-services to make and revise bookings.
- Provide operators powerful, flexible and cutting-edge technology to replace their outdated reservation systems and effectively battle for market share and customer preference.
- Leverage operator experience and industry input in ongoing S3 Passenger innovations, maintaining the best in class product suite status with thousands out of the box features.
Unique Features for Rail Operators
S3 Passenger is a powerful software solution for rail operators to replace dated sales & distribution components. Over the past 12 years Sqills has gained extensive rail knowledge across a variety of operators around the globe.
In discussion with rail operators, such as NS, Irish Rail, SNCF, Thalys/IZY, Ouigo and many more we learned a lot about the shortcomings of the current generation sales and distribution software and operator’s needs. These insights, needs and executed market research have led to the development of S3 Passenger. S3 Passenger contains thousands of out-of-the-box and proven technology functionalities to meet rail operator’s needs. At least 90% of operators needs are covered “Out of the Box” by S3 Passenger.
Unique features of S3 Passenger:
- Wide range of industry-standard functionalities
- Robust, scalable (SAAS) platform adjustable for required transaction volumes
- Configurable to execute chosen distribution strategy and business rules
- Easy implementation, accessible via browser
- Flexible (transaction based) license models
- Integrated setup benefits minimizing external dependencies
- Cost-efficient solution for orientation, sales reservation, seat allocation, inventory management, revenue management and ticket distribution
- Powerful self-service functionalities
Rail Revenue Management Solutions
S3 RM is a software module within the S3 Passenger software suite to maximize and control revenue from available market demand.
The S3 Passenger revenue management solution provides users:
- A fully transparent system supporting the analyst.
- Flexible (availability) steering per O&D, departure date and service.
- Simple copy/paste functions to apply proven business rules on other O&D’s.
- More focus on critical O&D’s through applied automated business rules on less critical routes.
With S3 RM, revenue analysts are always fully in control by means of dashboards and real-time access to price and inventory settings. The system is fully web based with a very easy and intuitive user-friendly interface.
The S3 Passenger Roadmap
There is an ongoing activity to apply new technologies in the S3 Passenger software to support distribution, sales and revenue management strategies. The S3 Passenger community is actively involved to define these roadmap requirements together with the various Sqills teams.
24/7 Managed Services
S3 Passenger is a business-critical application requiring 24/7 attention. Sqills operates according to ITIL standards and applies all relevant ISO quality and information security standards to the managed service processes. The experienced Sqills Managed Services team manages business critical applications for all our customers.
High-Quality Business Applications
Our software has to meet the highest standards set for business-critical applications. In order to achieve a consistent high-level of quality, Sqills has implemented a quality management programme across the organisation to improve our quality continuously and received the ISO 9001:2015 certificate from TÜV Nederland.
Besides that, Sqills also received the ISO 27001:2013 Information Security Management System certification. Sqills will continuously deliver the highest level of both Quality and Security management in the years to come as this is part of our DNA and crucial for our customers and end-users.
Join Our Fast-Growing Community
Join our community of users and benefit from our experience gained around the world. Contact us for more information and (web) demos.