New KTSZ3H Temperature Switch from SENSIT s.r.o.
We answer requirements of the railway industry by meeting all requirements of railway standards, including the fire protection standard EN 45545. We have supplemented the input signal of the temperature switch with the PT 100 input.
Supplemented properties of the KTSZ3H temperature switch
- Input: Pt 100/3850, Pt 1000/3850, Ni 1000/6180
- Power supply: 7 to 36 V DC / V AC
- Temperature adjustment range: -50 to 250 °C (step 0.1 °C)
- Hysteresis: adjustable
The KTSZ3H temperature switch meets requirements of railway standards
- Shock and vibration test: category 1, class B in accordance with EN 61 373
- Insulation test: 4 kVDC for 1 minute in accordance with EN 50155
- Electromagnetic compatibility: in accordance with EN 50121-3-2
- The plastic box and PCB materials meet a set of requirements for the R 24 materials according to the table 5 for the fire hazard level HL1-HL2-HL3 of the EN 45545-2:2014 standard.