Fire Protection and Safety in Tunnels 2017
Fire Protection and Safety in Tunnels is the leading event bringing together tunnel owners and operators, researchers, solution providers and fire safety experts to gather and share best practices, risk minimisation strategies and technological advances which protect tunnel infrastructure and passenger safety across the continent.
The 2017 programme will build on the success of our previous events which will see the likes of AIBN, Bane NOR, CrossRail, Amsterdam Metro, Statens Vegvesen and the London Bridge Associates. For 2017 we’ll be showcasing the most efficient and safe ways and methods to keep our users safe and protected in case of a disaster. Find out more on the programme here.
- Arild Petter Sovik, Senior Principal Engineer, National Tunnel Manager, Statens Vegvesen -Norweigan Public Roads Administration (Norway)
- Dave Harold, Fire Safety Manager, CrossRail – London Bridge Associates Ltd (UK)
- Tony Cash, Lead Fire Engineer, RIFA
- Les Fielding, Tunnel Safety Officer, London Bridge Associates Ltd (UK)
- Exploring the best ways to implement fire ventilation strategies in metro tunnels to keep users safe as possible in a dangerous situation
- Exploring Road Tunnel Safety Management to achieve a more rapid incident detection
- Examining an investigation by the AIBN to explore the causes and consequences of a tunnel fire in July 2015
- Case Study: Exploring how to react to limited visibility in underground tunnels to implement right safety measure
Enjoy savings of up to £200 by registering before 24th July!
Location: Bergen, Norway, (Venue TBC)
Date: 19th – 21st September, 2017
For more information, please visit: http://www.arena-international.com/fpst or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org