13th Annual Fire Protection of Rolling Stock conference
Fire Protection of Rolling Stock 2017
Dates: 1-2 March 2017
Location: Berlin (Germany)
The 13th annual Fire Protection of Rolling Stock conference will be returning to Berlin in March 2017. Bringing together professionals in the sector, this year’s event is set to be another memorable one with more international representatives than ever before (operators, manufacturers, regulators, research institutes and service providers). With experts sharing advice on how to comply with the EN45545 standard, as well as a variety of research institutes allowing attendees to check testing standards through real case studies, this event will truly provide the latest insights into fire protection of rolling stock.
Over the course of 2 days we will be taking an in-depth look at the biggest challenges and opportunities in the sector including how to meet the full implementation requirements of EN45545 and looking to the future for fire safety compliance. We’ll be delving into the technical and strategic innovations impacting the sector and will explore as a group what more can be done to set and improve standards.
Here are our 5 reasons why you should attend:
- The Speaker Panel – Hear from prestigious industry leaders from all across the globe, such as; Serge Métral (France), Carlo Cecchi (Italy), Karina Jacobsen (USA), Takashi Kusa (Japan) and Punit Agrawal (India) just to name a few
- Engage with regulatory leaders and discover the latest regulatory priorities for fire safety
- An interactive, comprehensive 2 day programme based on over 50 interviews with the industry
- The 2 day conference offers a perfect platform for networking with experts to discuss key fire prevention and suppression issues and make contacts for the future
- Speaker Hosted Roundtables: Out interactive roundtable sessions offer a fantastic opportunity to come together with your peers to share best practice and solutions to critical issues facing the industry as a whole
If you wish to stay ahead of the game in all matters related to fire prevention and suppression in rolling stock, then this is the event for you. Contact us for more information or register today here.