End-To-End Supply Chain Management for the Rail Industry
deugro specialises in end-to-end (E2E) supply chain management for the mobility and infrastructure industries. Major deugro competences lie in the management, engineering and operational delivery of complex logistics solutions on a global basis. This results in synergies that enable us to offer higher levels of safety as well as higher operational and commercial efficiencies.
From the beginning, the mobility and infrastructure industries have always been key sectors of success for deugro. As a result, we have built up an impressive and reliable reputation in executing projects of any magnitude for the mobility, rail, infrastructure, and other complex industrial sectors.
Thanks to our exceptional experience and expertise in a wide range of projects in different fields, we are able to capitalise on synergies and harness buying power, both of which are beneficial to our clients. In addition, we have excellent, long-term, and proven relationships with various equipment suppliers and manufacturers in their countries of origin.
Within the mobility and infrastructure industries, we serve a multitude of different projects for rolling stock manufacturers, high-speed rail and metro lines, and transportation infrastructure investment. We understand the specific challenges faced by these industries such as short time schedules and tight manoeuvring on job sites, or the difficulties involved in finding a reliable one-stop logistics partner.
deugro thrives in challenging environments, where operational constraints can take what would ordinarily be a “normal delivery” and transform it into a complex operation. Within the mobility and infrastructure industries, this is especially prevalent on existing sites where restrictions in height due to exceptionally sized cargo, or restrictions in allowable loadings due to vessel restrictions can prohibit transport, and the available space can limit crane operations for offload and installation. This is where the experience and ability of deugro to engineer, assure and deliver all aspects of your logistical needs sets us apart from the competition, on-time and within budget.
Our general service offering:
- Complex project logistics
- Tailor-made solutions for multimodal goods transportation
- Spot shipments
- Purchase order management
- Export packaging
- Customs clearance
- Flexible warehousing
- Distribution services
- Non-vessel operating common carrier (NVOCC)
- Full container load (FCL) capacity planning, time-bound solutions, and rate management
- Less than container load (LCL) consolidation and deconsolidation services
- Documentation management
Our specific project and construction logistics services for the mobility and infrastructure industries:
- Complex E2E logistics management
- Highly experienced engineering, project management and operational teams in all global regions
- Heavy lift and oversized cargo transportation and shipping
- Attuned to our clients’ needs – with focus on safety, operational and commercial efficiencies
- Spot shipments (Road / FCL / LCL / Air)
- Transport design and modelling
- Transport and storage systems design
- Specialised customs procedures handled by experienced customs teams
- Flexible warehousing and storage solutions
- Cargo consolidation and distribution services to multiple project sites
- Mobile cargo tracking software for information as and where required