The new version of our automatic track warning system MRWS 3.2 in France has been authorized by the SNCF for use on all types of railway sites.
- The system with the ZPW126-10 horn offers many advantages
- Extension of the length of coverage of the worksite
- Automatic strike-out of the alarm when the train leaves the worksite
- Noise emissions are reduced by adjusting the level of noise emissions to the environmental noise. Especially local residents of worksites benefit and are less affected by noise pollution.
- The new ZPW126-10 horn is highly ergonomic and flexible and can me mounted on working trains or on tripods along the tracks
- Its SIL4 optics and acoustics are united in a stackable, robust outdoor housing
See an example of our MRWS-System in use here.
This article was originally published by ZÖLLNER Signal GmbH.