Arentis Limited – Security Systems for Rail
Arentis Limited is a dedicated Rail Company within the CHG Group providing expertise in security system design, innovations and sustainability. With over 30 years industry experience in designing, integrating and supporting vast complex fixed fibre networks and wireless network infrastructures; Arentis have a clear understanding of what is required to ensure a systems capabilities are maximised.
Level Crossing CCTV
By leveraging 20 years experience in deploying Level Crossing CCTV systems – Arentis can provide full system design to ensure the correct equipment is specified on any Level Crossing upgrade or renewal.
The recent firmware upgrade to the XNET-TE product suite allows for the removal of legacy relays such as video blanking units. The new firmware includes software functions that replace obsolete equipment; minimising installation time and decreasing maintenance requirements.
Live Rail Video Streaming
- Forward Facing CCTV – Imagine being able to view live and on demand a forward facing CCTV image instantly if the driver reports an incident.
- Vestibule CCTV – Stream live and recorded images from carriage to shore to investigate claims of damage and accident without the need to physically retrieve the data from the hard drive.
Minimising operational costs and delays is achievable through the implementation of Arentis’ video streaming capability.
Rail Depot & Station Security
- Depot Protection – Increase the security and safety of staff within a depot through innovative seismic ground sensors that are proven to detect unauthorised intrusions within a rail depot.
- Station Security – Compliment or replace existing security systems with proven technology that will enhance and add operational benefits. Increasing the customer experience and providing vital enhancements to security and safety.
Remote Condition Based Monitoring for Rail
- Level Crossings – Live status of LX equipment, fault notifications and alarms
- Axle Counters – Instant notification of faults, remove need for routine maintenance with live route status
- System Monitoring – Condition based monitoring of any system can be achieved from analogue DOO and station CCTV to remote trackside systems and onboard train
Railway Design and Consultancy Services
- Innovation – Practical solutions provided to everyday issues.
- System Upgrades – 20 years experience in leveraging existing equipment and introducing new technologies.
- Unique Solutions – Resolutions to problems encountered from trespass to anti-social behaviour; increases in legacy equipment effectiveness through to full turnkey solutions.