Amberg Technologies Presents New Tunnelscan Plus Product
Amberg Technologies is delighted to inform you that the last missing piece, Tunnelscan analysis, is now also available on the Amberg Tunnel platform. With the new product release you are now able to process all your scan data with the Amberg Tunnelscan module. Beside the main release we also implemented some important features for an efficient daily work with Amberg Tunnel 2.0.
Amberg Tunnelscan Plus completes the tunnel portfolio of Amberg Tunnel. It is now possible to analyse point clouds generated from Amberg Navigator, Amberg ScanControl or from any other point cloud source in Amberg Tunnel.
With the new Amberg Tunnelscan product, you can:
- Control your entire tunnel project with Amberg Tunnel including tunnel scan data
- Filter your point clouds with intelligent algorithms (e.g. no manual masking is needed for blast round scan data)
- Reposition your point clouds based on new control point coordinates or with an automatic target detection algorithm
- Process scan data of a complex tunnel design or against other measured scan data
What else is new?
The new product release of Amberg Tunnel 126.96.36.199 also comes with the below features:
- New 3D Overview editor for easy project navigation. You can open any analysis directly from the 3D view. This allows a fast navigation inside Amberg Tunnel
- Update in the profile performance of the Amberg Profile module for a fast navigation and analysis of profile measurements
Amberg Navigator 1.6.3
With the new version you can profit from the features below:
- Higher scan resolution when scanning with Leica MS50 or Leica MS60
- Manual prism mode available for “Blast Round Scan” task with laser scanner
- Improvement for the usage of the new Geotechnical 3D Points task
For more information, please visit Amberg Technologies.