UK Rail Station Development and Regeneration
11 Jul 2018 - 11 Jul 2018
Practical insight on delivering successful station developments that maximise housing opportunities and economic growth.
Benefits of attending include:
- Explore how station developments can funded, and the role of private investment for future developments
- Hear the timescales for project development, and explore how all parties can work together collaboratively to derisk project delivery and maximise economic growth
- Receive the latest updates on planned station developments, and takeaway practical insight to apply to future project delivery
- Understand evolving transport patterns to stations, and how to incorporate these into future station development
- Explore how to maximise commercial and housing opportunities at stations of all sizes and locations, to ensure projects unlock the areas full potential
- Hear from those leading projects and explore how all parties can work together, to maximise and unlock the developments full potential
- 4+ hours of networking with senior rail and property professionals
UK Rail Station Development and Regeneration brings together the rail and property sectors to learn how to deliver successful developments of all scales. Providing the latest insight on planned projects and exploring the best models for planning and delivery, the event will focus on who should lead development, how to align timelines to enable better delivery with less risk, and how to deliver projects that maximise the residential and commercial opportunities that development creates.
Visit our website for more information.
For 10% discount use: 355RNEWS
Location: Addleshaw Goddard, Central London
Organiser: Waterfront Conference Company
Organiser phone: 0207 067 1597
Organiser email: [email protected]