UK Rail Station and Development brings together the rail and property sector to explore how to deliver station projects, of all scales, that maximise the related commercial and development opportunities, and create local growth. The event will bring together all parties involved with delivering station improvements to provide insight on how to improve delivery, better align timescales and manage risk throughout the process.
Highlights of attending:
– Find out the latest plans for station development throughout the UK
– Explore how to work collaboratively to deliver station projects, with all parties providing their perspective on how to work together and manage the risks involved at each stage
– Hear how to successfully deliver station improvements at operational stations without impacting on performance
– Take away practical insight on how to deliver improvements, commercial opportunities and housing at stations of all sizes
– Consider the innovative models that can be used to help deliver station improvements
– 3+ hours of networking with senior rail and property professionals
Visit our website for more information.