TRAKO the international railway fair will be taking place in Gdańsk, Poland on 21–24 September 2021. This is the 14th edition of the event.
TRAKO is the perfect opportunity to promote rail transport (trains and trams), freight forwarding and logistics, to present the latest technologies and hold meetings within the industry.
The event is accompanied by an extensive programme which includes debates, numerous seminars, company presentations and TRAKO Education and Career Day.
Highlights at Trako 2021
- The Connecting Europe Express will be hosted at Trako – it will travel across Europe in autumn to celebrate the European Year of Rail 2021
- Alstom’s Coradia iLint hydrogen passenger train
- Alstom’s TRAXX DC3 locomotive with a coaching module (last mile capability), a new generation of TRAXX locomotive intended for railway lines powered by a 3kV DC system
- Technical conference on modern tram communication
- Seminar discussing the implementation status and challenges of the 4th Railway Package
- Debate on innovative technologies for railways
- Debate on a climate-neutral railway – is it possible in Poland?
- Panel discussion on green energy for railways – development prospects in Europe and Poland
- Seminar on modern solutions in electric traction in Poland
- International debate: the Eurasian railway market – challenges in the field of international co-operation
To view the full programme click here.
Register your interest as a visitor or exhibitor here.
The partners of TRAKO are: ALSTOM, Knorr-Bremse, Medcom, Pojazdy Szynowe [Rail Vehicles] PESA Bydgoszcz SA and TrackTec.
The TRAKO Fair is organised by the Gdańsk International Fair Co. (MTG SA) and PKP Group.