Rail Freight Group Conference 2018
19 Apr 2018- 19 Apr 2018
26th Annual: Rail Freight Group Conference 2018. Securing growth through investment in the UK rail freight sector.
Benefits of attending include:
- Explore the growth and development opportunities for freight in 2018 and beyond
- Understand changing trade patterns and the implications for freight
- Hear the latest insight on the investment in rail freight development and planned improvements for rail routes and connections
- Anticipate changing locomotive needs and explore the innovation needed for the rolling stock of the future
- Review the importance of investments in hubs and the development of strategic rail freight interchanges
- 3+ hours of networking with senior rail freight professionals
- Attendees from across the freight industry will explore the support for freight growth in 2018 and beyond, the planned improvements for the network, and review the investment in freight routes and hubs.
Attend to receive the latest updates on changing trade patterns, including the challenges these present and the implications for rail freight, and to discuss the changing locomotive needs and what is needed to create rolling stock for the future.
For 10% discount use: 348RNEWS
Visit our website for more information.
Location: Addleshaw Goddard, Central London
Organiser: Waterfront Conference Company
Organiser phone: 0207 067 1597
Organiser email: [email protected]