14 May 2019- 16 May 2019
ElectroTrans 2019: 8th International congress and exhibition on electrical mobility, products and technologies for electric transport and subway
The 2018 exhibition took place in Moscow, Russia, 14-16 May. It was visited by 2000+ experts from 850 companies from Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Ukraine, Armenia, Azerbayjan, Latvia, France, Korea, China, Germany, Czech Republic, the Netherland. 76 companies took part in ElectroTrans 2018 exhibition and its business program.
Nowadays the obsolete rolling stock, infrastructure, control, security and communications systems of RF cities electrical public transport face a great demand in the implementation of new technologies and up-to-date products. The exhibition gathers thousands of managers and experts from tram, trolleybus, LRT operators, federal and local authorities, research institutes, mass media from all over Russia and neighbouring countries. The forum is supported by federal and local government authorities, professional associations, and the largest urban transport operators.
ElectroTrans 2018 targets:
- Creating a background for emission free urban transport.
- Offering to Russian cities up-to-date rolling stock, parts and components, providing information about contemporary solutions in the field of transport planning and regulation, security, control, communication and navigation.
- Showcasing prospective technologies and experience in developing of electric transport systems.
By visiting ElectroTrans you can:
- Hear from 40+ speakers from over 10 countries
- Explore 60+ exhibiting companies
- Network with 2000+ public transport industry professionals
- Discover 35+ transport mass media market of RF
- Find out about electric transport market in RF
Event website: http://www.electrotrans-expo.ru/en
Location: Sokolniki Exhibition and Convention Centre, 5-Y Luchevoy Prosek, Moscow, Russia
Organiser phone: +7 (495) 287-4412
Organiser email: [email protected]