Transport-Led Development in Wales 2018
19 Jun 2018 - 19 Mar 2018
Delivering enhanced transport infrastructure and maximising transport investment to drive economic development and growth.
Benefits of attending include:
- Hear from the Welsh Government on their plans for transport in Wales
- Receive the latest updates on planned transport projects in Wales including the Swansea Bay Metro Project
- Understand how new projects can be funded and delivered
- Explore how transport projects being delivered in Wales can best be delivered to unlock wider economic growth
- Get the latest update from Cardiff Airport on their plans
- Expand your network by meeting key stakeholders in Wales from the transport and property sectors
With transport infrastructure development continuing to be a key focus area in Wales, Transport-Led Development in Wales will again provide the latest and most essential information for senior professionals working in the transport and infrastructure sector. With the critical role transport can play in supporting economic growth, infrastructure optimisation, enhanced supply chain efficiency and job creation, this 1-day conference is a must-attend event for any transport or property professional operating in Wales.
Visit our website for more information.
For 10% discount use: 356RNEWS
Location: Venue TBC, Central Cardiff
Organiser: Waterfront Conference Company
Organiser phone: 0207 067 1597
Organiser email: [email protected]