07 May 2019
This one day conference (A Practical Guide to Delivering a More Resilient Transport Network) provides expert practical insight on responding to the major challenges and threats affecting the transport network, including extreme weather conditions, delays, overcrowding and cyber-attacks. The day provides possible solutions to these growing threats affecting the sector, while considering new investment to optimise day-to-day performance.
Highlights of attending:
– Identifying major plans to increase resilience on the railways, while addressing the vulnerabilities of our existing infrastructure
– Optimising recovery times and identifying the quickest and most efficient solutions to delays and overcrowding
– Recognise the long-term effects of accumulating skills shortages in the industry, and identify solutions
– Understand the main impacts that the transport sector faces from extreme weather incidents, and learn how to respond to them
– Discover more about the cyber threats attacking the sector and possible solutions to this growing risk
Visit our website for more information.