07 May 2019
This one day conference (A Practical Guide to Delivering a More Resilient Transport Network) provides expert practical insight on responding to the major challenges and threats affecting the transport network, including extreme weather conditions, delays, overcrowding and cyber-attacks. The day provides possible solutions to these growing threats affecting the sector, while considering new investment to optimise day-to-day performance.
Highlights of attending:
– Identifying major plans to increase resilience on the railways, while addressing the vulnerabilities of our existing infrastructure
– Optimising recovery times and identifying the quickest and most efficient solutions to delays and overcrowding
– Recognise the long-term effects of accumulating skills shortages in the industry, and identify solutions
– Understand the main impacts that the transport sector faces from extreme weather incidents, and learn how to respond to them
– Discover more about the cyber threats attacking the sector and possible solutions to this growing risk
Visit our website for more information.
Use the form opposite to get in touch with Waterfront Conference Company directly to discuss any requirements you might have.