Specialising in Responsive Relays
This article first appeared in the Railway-News magazine Issue 2 2022.
TECHNO-ELEC specialises in designing, manufacturing and selling measuring relays, known as ‘responsive relays’. TECHNO-ELEC is a key partner of electrical traction (metros, tramways, trains, high-speed trains, substations).
We manufacture products for both on-board and trackside applications.
- Measurement relay design, voltage, current, differential or for specific application, based on Servo-Contact technology
- Consulting and expertise on choice of features to size the product according to customer needs
Production & Marketing
- Development, manufacture and sale
- Preventive maintenance (product functional checks)
- Curative maintenance (expertise and repair, change of worn parts)
- Specific maintenance contracts
- Operation fields: from 1mA to • 15,000A / from 10mV to 4,000V (AC/DC)
- Dielectric strength: up to 20,000V 50Hz- 1 min (primary circuit/secondary circuit)
- High overloads on measuring circuit
- Fire resistance according to standards NF F16-101-102 & EN 45545
- Fully operational whatever the direction
- Current relays: they are used in applications such as current detection, threshold control, overload detection, ground fault detection, engine start, etc.
- Voltage relays: they are used in applications such as voltage detection, catenary voltage detection, threshold control, voltage monitoring of battery chargers, etc.
- Differential relays: they are used in applications such as DC or AC current differential protection, AC or DC voltage differential protection, etc.
- Custom relays: associated to electronics, we can create more specific relays, such as time- relays on closing or tripping, flashing relays, clipper time relays, etc.
Download the full PDF here.