3A Composites Mobility
Lightweight and High-Quality Components for Metro Vehicles
We offer a broad and high quality product portfolio of components for metros. Benefit from IRIS (ISO/TS 22163) certified processes with high production capacity for the diversity of our various solutions. With our in-house engineering we provide amongst flexibility, many years of experience and industry knowledge to create new concepts, perform structural calculations and support quality checks on new standards.
- Floor – For high standard floor systems, we provide our long- proven heated floors COMFLOOR® Advanced and COMFLOOR® Plus. Latest developments include new unheated floors: the very stiff and acoustic optimized COMFLOOR® Entry and our very light COMFLOOR® Basic.
- Separation walls – Within our INFIT® Separation Wall segment, we provide separation walls with different sandwich constructions. The combination of low weight, acoustic insulation and customized function integration makes these walls the ideal choice for separating specific areas-from small cabins to entire compartments.
- Structural floor – XBODY® Floor- This lightweight and structural floor combines system integration with a thin design for a very low entry and greater clear height. In addition, the floor provides high thermal and acoustic insulation as well as fire protection according to ASTM E119 (>30 min.) and EN45545-2 (HL3).
- Roof – Our light and stiff XBODY® Roof provides increased clear height, design advantages due to customizable radii and contours as well as thermal and acoustic insulation. Additionally, the roof offers high load capacity for various equipment and system integrations like cable ducts and frames for air conditioning systems.
- Front cab – We offer INNOCAB® Advanced, a self-supporting and INNOCAB® Plus, a non- self-supporting, GRP – sandwich cabin. Both are lightweight, ready-to-install front-end cabin units with tight tolerances and superior impact resistance.
- Electrical box – For electrical components like batteries, transformers or compressors we provide our housing box: eCASE. With this lightweight and modular solution, you gain the perfect opportunity to secure the critical parts.
- Service & Repair – We overhaul interior and exterior GRP material and all kinds of laminate. Our service includes complex repair including e.g. cutting, grinding and painting. Our flexible offer permits maximum customer satisfaction in time and costs.
- Driver desk – INNODESK- Our modular and structural driver’s desk, made of a lightweight combination of materials, offers a multifunctional structure and thereby reduces secondary costs. This is achieved by eliminating the need for additional metal support.
- Claddings – INFIT® Cladding- We offer a wide range of claddings, including roof and under- floor claddings as well as flaps. Furthermore, we offer claddings for driver cabs, entrances, staircases, passenger compartments and enclosures for control cabinets.
- Spare parts – For spare parts, our service includes for example re- builds, modifications and adaptations. These parts with customized finishing options can be included in the quantity from the beginning or can be subsequently produced again in a (small) series.
Download the full PDF here.