3A Composites Mobility
Double Decker Trains Solutions
Lightweight and High-Quality Components for Double-Deck Trains
We offer a broad and high quality product portfolio of components for double-deck trains. Benefit from IRIS (ISO/TS 22163) certified processes with high production capacity for the diversity of our various solutions. With our in-house engineering we provide amongst flexibility, many years of experience and industry knowledge to create new concepts, perform structural calculations and support quality checks on new standards.
- Front Cab – We offer INNOCAB® Advanced, a self-supporting and INNOCAB® Plus, a non- self-supporting, GRP – sandwich cabin. Both are lightweight, ready-to-install front-end cabin units with tight tolerances and superior impact resistance.
- Intermediate floor – For structural Intermediate floors, we offer our XBODY® Interdeck. It provides high stiffness, acoustic insulation and load capacity along with reduced weight.
- Floor – For high standard floor systems, we provide our long- proven heated floors COMFLOOR® Advanced and COMFLOOR® Plus. Latest developments include new unheated floors: the very stiff and acoustic optimized COMFLOOR® Entry and our very light COMFLOOR® Basic.
- Staircase – Our new and innovative solution INFIT® Lightstair provides a light, cost- optimized and function- integrated stair system designed for ease of installation in any kind of train.
- Separation walls – Within our INFIT® Separation Wall segment, we provide separation walls with different sandwich constructions. The combination of low weight, acoustic insulation and customized function integration makes these walls the ideal choice for separating specific areas-from small cabins to entire compartments.
- Electrical box – For electrical components like batteries, transformers or compressors we provide our housing box: eCASE. With this lightweight and modular solution you gain the perfect opportunity to secure the critical parts
- Service & Repair – We repair GRP material and all kinds of laminate. Our service includes complex repair including e.g. cutting, grinding and painting. Our flexible offer permits maximum customer satisfaction in time and costs.
- Driver desk – INNODESK- Our modular and structural driver’s desk, made of a lightweight combination of materials, offers a multifunctional structure and thereby reduces secondary costs. This is achieved by eliminating the need for an additional metal support.
- Claddings – INFIT® Cladding- We offer a wide range of claddings, including roof and under- floor claddings as well as flaps. Furthermore, we offer claddings for driver cabs, entrances, staircases, passenger compartments and enclosures for control cabinets.
- Spare parts – For spare parts our service includes for example re- builds, modifications and adaptations. These parts with customized finishing options can be included in the quantity from the beginning or can be subsequently produced again in (small) series.
Download the full PDF here.