Flexfab’s engineered, flexible connectors for locomotives are designed with technical fabrics and elastomers to provide flexibility and strength in your extreme engine environments. Silicone and fluorocarbon elastomers provide excellent chemical resistance and long life. Technical fabrics such as meta and para aramids provide strength and ex-life at extreme temperatures. Combined, these materials make the perfect solution for difficult system joints that experience relative movement.
• Large diameter turbo bellows with assembled hardware
• Air inlet bellows and sleeves
• Coalescer hoses and connectors, silicone and uorocarbon
• Traction motor cooling ducts
• Engine coolant hoses and assemblies, SAEJ20R1 Class A Compliant • EGR bellows and hoses
• Operating Temperatures of -54°C to +260°C
• Can design for positive and negative air ow
• Compliant with NFPA130, EN45545
Flexfab is your source for durable, lightweight HVAC components for rail vehicles and components for diesel and electric powered locomotives. We offer a full line of standard and custom flexible hoses, sleeves and bellows. Our assemblies save installation time while reducing weight and component count by integrating a single component solution.
Wherever you turn today, you’ll find Flexfab products driving the rail industry forward. That’s because rail companies know they can count on Flexfab. Engineering trust. Around the world.™
We respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously.